Saturday, April 26, 2014

± Watch Stream My Soul to Take 2010 HD Movie Online

Watch Stream My Soul to Take 2010 HD Movie Online


The My Soul to Take 2010 is the best movie in 1994 with wonderful rating in imdb, you can Full Streaming this amazing My Soul to Take 2010 film in the button below with HD quality 1080p or 720p, also you can download this My Soul to Take 2010 movie.

Synopsis

In the sleepy town of Riverton, legend tells of a serial killer who swore he would return to murder the seven children born the night he died. Now, 16 years later, people are disappearing again. Has the psychopath been reincarnated as one of the seven teens, or did he survive the night he was left for dead? Only one of the kids knows the answer. Adam 'Bug' Heller (Max Thieriot) was supposed to die on the last night the Riverton Ripper wrecked havoc on that terrifying night. Unaware of terrifying crimes being committed to the seven children, he has been plagued by nightmares of their murders while not aware if they hold true or if he is simply imagining the images that haunt him. But if Bug hopes to save his friends from the monster that's returned, he must face an evil that won't rest...until it finishes the job it began the day he was born.


Year : 2010
Rating : R
IMDB Score : 4.7
Release : 08 Oct 2010
Duration : 107 min
Genre : Horror, Mystery, Thriller
Director : Wes Craven
Writer : Wes Craven
Cast : Max Thieriot, John Magaro, Denzel Whitaker, Zena Grey



Watch My Soul to Take 2010 Trailer



Description


My Soul to Take has 27,208 ratings and 2,080 reviews. Kim said: Okay, normally I really don't like books where a guy and a girl eye-hump each other for 5...,My Soul to Take (2010) starring Nick Lashaway, Max Thieriot, Denzel Whitaker, Zena Grey, Dennis Boutsikaris, Jessica Hecht, Frank Grillo, Shareeka Epps, Emily Meade ...,Wes Craven (A Nightmare on Elm Street, The Hills Have Eyes, Scream series) brings audiences his latest suspense thriller with My Soul to Take. In the sleepy town of ...,Pretty Maids "My Soul to Take" is taken from the album "Louder Than Ever" out on Frontiers Records. Preorder now on Amazon: http://www.smarturl.it/prettymlod...,IAMROGUE.com gives you EXCLUSIVE access to MOVIES, FILM & TELEVISION with an Attitude! View Upcoming Movie Trailers & Clips, Insider TV & Movie News, the BEST Movie ...,Critics Consensus: Dull, joyless, and formulaic, My Soul to Take suggests writer/director Wes Craven ended his five-year filmmaking hiatus too soon.,Get the complete cast, production details, reviews and trailer of My Soul to Take on Yahoo Movies. My Soul to Take.,My Soul to Take (originally called 25/8) is a 2010 American supernatural horror film, written and directed by Wes Craven It is his first film since 1994's Wes Craven ...,My Soul to Take (2010). This as been on my watch list for some time, I kept pushing back with all the bad comments and reviews I saw. So finally gave it go last night!,Directed by Wes Craven. With Max Thieriot, John Magaro, Denzel Whitaker, Zena Grey. A serial killer returns to his hometown to stalk seven children who share the same ...
My Soul to Take (2010) - IMDb
Directed by Wes Craven. With Max Thieriot, John Magaro, Denzel Whitaker, Zena Grey. A serial killer returns to his hometown to stalk seven children who share the same ...

My Soul to Take (2010) - IMDb
My Soul to Take (2010). This as been on my watch list for some time, I kept pushing back with all the bad comments and reviews I saw. So finally gave it go last night!

My Soul to Take - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
My Soul to Take (originally called 25/8) is a 2010 American supernatural horror film, written and directed by Wes Craven It is his first film since 1994's Wes Craven ...

My Soul to Take | Trailer and Cast - Yahoo Movies
Get the complete cast, production details, reviews and trailer of My Soul to Take on Yahoo Movies. My Soul to Take.

My Soul to Take - Rotten Tomatoes
Critics Consensus: Dull, joyless, and formulaic, My Soul to Take suggests writer/director Wes Craven ended his five-year filmmaking hiatus too soon.

My Soul to Take - Official Site
IAMROGUE.com gives you EXCLUSIVE access to MOVIES, FILM & TELEVISION with an Attitude! View Upcoming Movie Trailers & Clips, Insider TV & Movie News, the BEST Movie ...

Pretty Maids - My Soul to Take (Official / New Album / 2014)
Pretty Maids "My Soul to Take" is taken from the album "Louder Than Ever" out on Frontiers Records. Preorder now on Amazon: http://www.smarturl.it/prettymlod...

My Soul to Take - Trailer
Wes Craven (A Nightmare on Elm Street, The Hills Have Eyes, Scream series) brings audiences his latest suspense thriller with My Soul to Take. In the sleepy town of ...

My Soul to Take (2010) - MovieWeb
My Soul to Take (2010) starring Nick Lashaway, Max Thieriot, Denzel Whitaker, Zena Grey, Dennis Boutsikaris, Jessica Hecht, Frank Grillo, Shareeka Epps, Emily Meade ...

My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers, #1) by Rachel Vincent ...
My Soul to Take has 27,208 ratings and 2,080 reviews. Kim said: Okay, normally I really don't like books where a guy and a girl eye-hump each other for 5...